Sunday 8 June 2014

Day of Thunder


This was one of the best events I went to in and around Fredericton, my daughter had an amazing time.  I myself enjoyed looking at all the antique cars and bikes she however enjoyed the bouncy castle, snow cone and of course the cotton candy.   Live entertainment from 7 sounds (please don't quote me on the bands name.) was amazing.  This was/is a totally free event including the BBQ everything is totally free!  I felt like we were at a ginat family BBQ.  This event was very well organized and I would and will totally recommend  it to everybody next year!   ALL THUMBS UP IN THIS HOUSE HOLD  GOOD JOB!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunset-Church-Fredericton-NB/204929082862605



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixelated Freedom

  “Pixelated Freedom” In the land of Helvetica and Pantone hues, Where kerning mattered more than morning news, Lived a graphic designer...