Sunday 17 August 2014

Day in the Woods

I haven't posted in awhile, so I decided to post our little relaxing walk into the woods yesterday. No money needed for the family outing  just a pair of rubber boots and some imagination. 

Well sadly summer is coming to an end.  Even thou it might have been a rainy afternoon we still decided to go to the woods and sit and relax at the brook.  My daughter was complaining she was getting a bit bored being away from her electronics and all, so I decided to show her how to build small tree fort out of twigs, branches and brush.  I have to say the complaining about being bored stopped with in minutes and as you can tell from the pictures she had a great old time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixelated Freedom

  “Pixelated Freedom” In the land of Helvetica and Pantone hues, Where kerning mattered more than morning news, Lived a graphic designer...