Monday 1 December 2014

Odell Park







With the temperatures being +10 degrees outside I decided to go for a little scroll in Odell Park today before work.  Winter sure can be pretty and listing to the little brook was so peaceful.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be -10 what a temperature change, however it should produce some nice icicles, I can’t wait till tomorrow to find some and hopefully take some great pictures of.
 
The Pond at Odell is just starting to skim over I am sure after tonight it will be even more frozen.



Natures Picture frame loving it!


 Love the red berries with the green on the snowy background as much as I do not like winter I have to say it is very pretty.


I was sitting at the brook for a good 40 minutes just listing to the water run, what a relaxing sound, and the birds were adding to the relaxation with the chirping sounds. 



 This picture was take from down below, figured I try something new.


Empty benches, filled in the summer with many many people now the benches are just snow coverd!



Hurricane Arthur's left overs what a shame



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixelated Freedom

  “Pixelated Freedom” In the land of Helvetica and Pantone hues, Where kerning mattered more than morning news, Lived a graphic designer...