Friday 2 January 2015

New Years Day 2015

Happy New Years Everybody!  I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday season.  I'm happy to say that I am only one view away from reaching 10,000 views, so my first milestone will hopefully be reached today.  I like to thank everybody for liking and sharing my blog.


New Years Day we decided to walk into the woods just a few minutes from our house.  The brook is just starting to freeze over and made for some great pictures!  Winter may be cold but sure is beautiful just the simple things as ice forming makes for a very pretty picture.  My daughter loves playing and building little forts each and every time we go.





 We decided to take our bottle of wine down to the brook, it was well chilled...lol














No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixelated Freedom

  “Pixelated Freedom” In the land of Helvetica and Pantone hues, Where kerning mattered more than morning news, Lived a graphic designer...